The Eigenmann & Veronelli team consists largely of technicians and consultants with an in-depth knowledge of the chemical industry, as well as specific application markets.
We understand that the future of our success is directly linked to our ability to continuously attract new talent with a current and profound understanding of the industrial sectors we serve. Because of this, we strive to create an environment that is conducive to both the success of our operations, as well as the personal and professional development of our staff.
The personal and professional characteristics of an Eigenmann & Veronelli employee include:
- Honesty, integrity & transparency
- Meticulous attention to quality with an eye for continuous improvement
- Respect for and sharing of our organizational values, including quality, safety, health and the environment
- The desire to enhance one's own potential as well as that of colleagues
- The ability to forge and maintain long-term trust relationships with customers, suppliers and partners
- Courage to take initiative while maintaining respect for our established processes and methodologies
- Autonomy and passion
Just as these characteristics are inherent to our current teams, they are equally qualities we seek in future employees-those with whom we can entrust the continuity of our success.
Our selection process involves an initial interview with our human resources manager and, subsequently, the direct managers of the function for which the candidate has applied and been selected for an interview.
We enthusiastically invite you to apply for one of our specific opportunities listed at the link below. In the absence of open positions that align with your profile, we encourage you to send us your spontaneous application at